Wolke Career Counselling (WCC) uses the highest security standards to ensure its customers secure online transactions.
Respecting Your Privacy
Type of information we collect
1. We collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and academic details about the candidate (to understand the background of the candidate for effective counselling) .
2. We may require your banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking. We do not store your bank, debit, or credit card details.
4. We shall ask for email communication by any candidate, for inquiries, counselling and admission details, any complaints and disputes, etc.
How do we use or share it
– We conduct business in an ethical manner, hence we collect the personal information of our candidates or users only to give information about the unique services and value-adding services at www.wolke-careers.com. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
– An aggregated form of information may be used to understand consumer behaviour so that we can improve the counselling experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
– To inform you about the sessions the candidate or user have enrolled for information about their career, other services offered and promotional content, we will use your contact information to send messages or emails updating you for the same
– To understand customer behaviour, and service preferences and to analyze how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
– User engagement and time spent by each user on our site accessed with the help of your IP address and traffic source information. We may use it to measure performance.
– User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshooting problems, collect fees owed, detecting or protecting against errors, preventing abuse of our services, preventing violation of rights of third parties, and enforcing our terms and conditions.